Black Box Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch - Extreme Temperature, 5-Port
- Use in harsh applications, including factories, oil/gas fields, military vehicles/ships, HVAC controls, security and surveillance, and more.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75¬∞ C.
- 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports are autosensing for speed and duplex.
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy.
- IP30-rated, fanless housing.
- Plug-and-play setup.
- LEDs indicate power, alarm, speed, and link/activity.
- DIN rail or wall mount.
Reliable and scalable.
The very reliable LIG401A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (1) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in harsh, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40¬∞ to +75¬∞C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP31-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The Gigabit Ethernet SFP port gives you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 80 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, an alarm will alert you in case of a power failure.
For easy, plug-and-play setup, the 10/100/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
A multitude of applications.
This switch can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as: >
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
- One SFP port and 4 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ45 switch ports.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -40 and +167ÔøΩ F (-40 to +75ÔøΩ C).
- 12-58VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.