Black Box Industrial Ethernet Surge Protector, DIN Rail
This Industrial Ethernet Surge Protector is PoE compatible, and it works with 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX. It is designed to protect all eight lines in a standard CAT5x Ethernet cable.
This single-port, industrial-strength Ethernet surge protector brings data line protection to 10-/100-Mbps links on plant floors and in other harsh areas.
The durable DIN mount protector suits temperatures ranging from -40 to +176° F (-40 to +80° C) and is designed to protect all eight pins of standard CAT5e cabling.
Use this compact device alongside other CAT5e cabled DIN rail equipment, such as hardened switches, media converters, and repeaters. Protecting 10BASE-T or 100BASE-TX connections from transient surges, the surge protector doesn't degrade data signals as they pass through.
And it works in Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications, too. The 802.11af-compatible surge protector supports both PoE operating modes: Mode A, with power applied to the data pairs (Pins 1/2 and Pins 3/6) and Mode B, with power applied to the unused pairs (Pins 4/5 and Pins 7/8).
- Protects all eight wires of CAT5e cabling for devices in factories and other harsh environments.
- Space-saving, slim enclosure with a DIN rail mount.
- Use in Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications, too.
- IP30-rated DIN rail enclosure
- Works with 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Operating Temperatures ranging from -40 to +176? F (-40 to +80 C)