Black Box IC624A-F RS-232/485 Converter
- The RS-232 connector is DB9F; the RS-485 connector is RJ-45; other connectors are available (see Related Items).
- Built-in silicon avalanche diode surge protection against data loss and equipment damage from transient surges.
- You can also "fine tune" impedance and "echo" characteristics for your individual application.
- For configuration, the converter features two internal 4-position DIP switches.
- Transmit data up to 115 kbps or at distancesup to 4000 ft.
- Operates in point to point or multipoint applications
- Operates 2-wire half-duplex or 4-wire half- or full-duplex.
- async (data leads) only.
- Up to 32 RS485 devices can be attached to create a large multi-drop network
- The RS485 driver is automatically enabled during each spacing state on the RS232 side.