Black Box GigaTrue Cat.6a UTP Patch Network Cable
Black Box® Premium CAT6A Patch Cables exceed TIA/EIA 568.2-D CAT6A industry standards. Offering superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable, these cables ensure the transmission of your voice, data, AV, and/or PoE signals in bandwidth-intensive 10G networking applications. They feature a robust four-pair 26-AWG construction and 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity. These cables also have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- Flush-fit strain relief boot perfect for high-density applications.
- This cable offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable.
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation.
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles.
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA 568.2-D.
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity.
- Premium cable constructed to exceed industry standards.