Black Box GigaTrue Cat.6a UTP Network Cable
Black Box CMR PVC Cat6A cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price. This Cat6A cable also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense, and ensure product quality during the installation.
- PREMIUM CABLING SOLUTION CONSTRUCTED TO EXCEED CAT6A INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- TESTED TO 650MHZ, SURPASSING THE CAT6A INDUSTRY STANDARD OF 500MHZ
- CMR RATED JACKETING FOR USE IN VERTICAL APPLICATIONS BETWEEN FLOORS OR IN ELEVATOR SHAFTS, BUT NOT IN ENVIRONMENTAL AIR SPACES
- SOLID WIRE PROVIDES LESS FLEXIBILITY BUT BETTER ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND LOWER ATTENUATION, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR LONG BACKBONE OR HORIZONTAL/VERTICAL RUNS
- ETL VERIFIED FOR COMPONENT-LEVEL PERFORMANCE AND AS PART OF OUR CAT6A CHANNEL
- SUPPORTS 10-GBE UP TO 328 FEET (100 M)
- SUPPORTS POE AND POE+ FOR VOIP, WAP, AND SECURITY APPLICATIONS
- TAA COMPLIANT
- Guaranteed for life!
- Ideal for server-to-server/-storage/-switch, distributed backbone, and zone connections.
- Supports 10-GbE up to 328 feet (100 m).
- Supports PoE and PoE+ for VoIP, WAP, and security applications.
- ETL Verified for component-level performance and as part of our CAT6A channel.