Black Box GigaTrue Cat.6a F-UTP Patch Network Cable
Black Box® Premium CAT6A Shielded Patch Cables exceed TIA/EIA 568.2-D CAT6A industry standards and protect against EMI/RFI interference that can distort or destroy your data. Offering superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable, these cables ensure the transmission of your voice, data, AV, and/or PoE signals in bandwidth-intensive 10G networking applications. They feature a robust four-pair 26-AWG construction and 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity. These cables also have connectors designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform.
- Flush fit strain relief boot is perfect for high-density applications.
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation.
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles.
- This cable offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6A cable.
- 50-micron gold-plated plugs provide superior conductivity.
- Exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568.2-D CAT6A performance requirements.
- Shielded CAT6A cable constructed to protect against EMI/RFI interference.