Black Box GigaTrue 550 Cat.6 Bulk Cable
GigaTrue® 550 CAT6, 550-MHz Solid Bulk Cable (UTP) is designed for use in high-performance data and digital video networks and other high-speed, highbandwidth applications. It offers a great deal of headroom over the specification, giving you plenty of room for expansion. Ensure optimal performance, speedy transmission and outstanding signal quality through your LAN with this high-quality UTP 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire that delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps. This round cable features cross-web design for performance and supports full- and half-duplex operation. Ideal for digital video, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, and 155-Mbps ATM networks, as well as applications such as Gigabit Ethernet and WideBand Ethernet.
This bulk cable features the Accu-Pull Measuring System: Descending sequential markings every two feet let you know exactly how much is left on the spool. No more guesswork or measuring to see how much cable you have left.
- TAA Compliant, GSA Certified, ETL Component Level Verified and guaranteed for life!
- 1,000 ft roll is marked in descending sequential foot markings let you know exactly how much is left on the spool
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps performance
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO/IEC 11801, Class E requirements
- Features Violet CMR flame-retardant PVC jacket and polyolefin insulation