Black Box FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converter, 850-nm Multimode, 2.5 km, SC
To extend your serial connections over secure, interference-free fiber optic media, order BLACK BOX¬Æ FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converters.
Ideal for extending links to RS-232 equipment such as controllers, modems, and terminals in industrial networking or office applications, these fiber converters feature baud-rate autosensing at speeds up to 115.2 kbps and, for user flexibility, support half- or full-duplex modes of operation.
With the multimode versions, you can extend RS-232 data up to 2.5 kilometers (1.5 mi.) or 5 kilometers (3.1 mi.). For extra range, such as in long-haul fiber applications, order the single-mode models. Depending on the models ordered, they support long-distance links as as far as 58 kilometers (36 mi.)
- Meet the multiple network connectivity needs of today's network environment with this 2 transceiver/media converter
- With Optical Fiber cable, get the desired data transfer rate up to a required distance
- The Rack-mountable provides convenient installation
- 2.5 km
- 850-nm Multimode
- Black Box Corporation
- DC Power Supply
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:ME660A-MSC
- Network Hardware
- Package Contents:FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converter
- Product Line:FlexPoint
- Product Name:FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converter
- Transceivers/Media Converters
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!