Black Box FlexPoint Ethernet Media Converter
- Hardware available for mounting the converter to a wall or a DIN rail.
- Can also be used in the FlexPoint 14-Slot Power Chassis or the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmount Kit.
- Adapts automatically to 10-Mbps half-duplex or 20-Mbps full-duplex Ethernet.
- Increases bandwidth and distance in full-duplex operation.
- A UTP crossover switch eliminates the need for a crossed cable.
About the Flexpoint Modular Media Conversion System
The FlexPoint™ Modular Media Conversion System from Black Box provides a versatile and cost-effective standalone converters that you can use individually or upgrade to a chassis-based system. They provide the ultimate in flexibility and reliability for your expanding multimedia LAN. The incredible variety and versatility of this system make it ideal for networks that are subject to constant upgrades and changes. Tailor the system to your requirements. Get the converters you need now and use them individually. Then, when your LAN grows, mount your converters on the wall, in the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmounting Kit, or in the FlexPoint Power Chassis. The chassis holds 14 converters and single or dual AC or DC power supplies. Also, be sure to see the rest of the FlexPoint family:
- FlexPoint 10BASE-T to BNC Media Converter (LMC210A)
- FlexPoint 100BASE-TX to 100BASE-FX Media Converters (LMC213A-MMST-R2, etc.)
- FlexPoint Token Ring UTP to Fiber Media Converters (LTM215A)
- FlexPoint 10/100 Rate Converters (LMC100A-R2, etc.)
- FlexPoint Gigabit UTP to Fiber Media Converters (LMC1003A-R3, etc.)
- FlexPoint 100-Mbps Fiber to Fiber Converters (LMC252A-ST, etc.)
- FlexPoint 1000-Mbps Fiber to Fiber Mode Converters (LMC1001A, etc.)
- FlexPoint Fiber-to-Fiber Mode Converters for ATM OC-3 and OC-12 (LMC156A-ST, etc.)
- FlexPoint T1/E1 Copper to Fiber Line Drivers (MT660A-MM, etc.)
- FlexPoint RS-232 to Fiber Converters (ME660A-MST, etc.) Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
- Bring fiber to the desktop more conveniently and at a lower cost than installing fiber NICs
- Compact size
- Powered by a universal AC power supply or the optional rackmountable chassis.