Black Box FiberPath Video over Fiber Kit
The FiberPath from Black Box is the cost-effective way to transmit video over fiber. It delivers clean, crisp video transmissions by transmitting quality color or black-and-white video over standard multimode fiber optic cable. The FiberPath is ideal for use in both indoor and outdoor industrial environments.
Your video camera can be up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from your video monitor. Simply attach your CCTV camera or other video source to the transmitter with standard coax cable. The FiberPath is compatible with all standard analog video formats, including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. Then connect terminated fiber optic cable between the transmitter and receiver; all you need is a screwdriver. Once it's installed, the FiberPath operates without any attention from you for years to come!
- Sends video in color or black and white up to 1.5 miles (2.4 km).
- Operates over standard simplex multimode fiber optic cable.
- Ideal for long-distance information displays, signs, and security systems.
- Compatible with all standard video formats, including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM.
- Eliminates ground-loop problems.
- Immune to electrical interference.
- Easy to install; all you need is a screwdriver.