Black Box Fiber Optic Network Cable
Black Box® SFP+ Active Optical Cables provide premium, error-free performance for data, storage, and high-performance computing (HPC) interconnectivity. 100% compatible to Cisco® SFP-10G-AOCxM= Active Optical Cables, these cables connect your Cisco switches, routers, and servers. Constructed for full compliance with the SFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8431 industry standards, you can also make connections among your non-Cisco, 10G compatible networking equipment. Programmed, tested and serialized to ensure compliance and functionality, Black Box Active Optical Cables are the ideal solution for 10G Ethernet, Infiniband (QDR, SDR, DDR), Fiber Channel applications and more
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ideal solution for 10Gb Ethernet, Infiniband (QDR, SDR, DDR), Fiber Channel applications, and more.
- Perfect for point-to-point, intra-rack, and rack-to-rack connections of 10Gb equipment.
- Low power usage (less than 0.6W) is extremely valuable in high data rate applications.
- Ultra-thin and light optical cabling ideal for high-density networking applications.
- Utilizes VCSEL technology over 850nm multimode fiber for optimal performance.
- 10GBase-AOC 10Gbps Direct Attach Cable.
- SFP+ Multi-Source Agreement (MSA), SFF-8431 compliant.
- 100% Compatible to Cisco SFP-10G-AOC5M= and other lengths.