Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
Black Box's Connect line of general-purpose OS2 9/125 single-mode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for high-bandwidth Gigabit, 10 Gb, and more, you can connect all of your single-mode transceivers to switches, servers, and other high-performance networking equipment. Yellow in color, they are easy to distinguish from multimode cabling. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zipcord style cabling. They also feature an OFNR PVC jacket that is certified for use in riser applications to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
- Duplex single-mode patch cables for high-bandwidth transmission.
- OS2 9/125 micron, 2.0-mm zipcord style cabling.
- Connector options are available in combinations of LC, SC, and ST.
- OFNR PVC fiber optic cabling certified for use in riser applications.
- 100 percent testing to ensure optimal performance.