Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
Black Box's Connect line of general-purpose OM1 62.5/125 multimode cabling is constructed to meet or exceed TIA/EIA industry standards, providing you the functionality you need without the premium price. With support for high-bandwidth Gigabit and 10-Gigabit communications, you can connect all of your OM1 62.5/125 multimode transceivers to switches, servers, and other high-performance networking equipment. These cables are constructed of 2.0-mm duplex zipcord style cabling. They also feature an OFNR PVC jacket that is certified for use in riser applications to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor. Additionally, we perform 100 percent testing during production to ensure every one of our cables provides the utmost performance and protection in any application.
- OM1 62.5/125 multimode patch cables for high-bandwidth transmission.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps.
- Connector options are available in combinations of LC, SC, and ST.
- OFNR PVC fiber optic cabling certified for use in riser applications.
- 100 percent testing to ensure optimal performance.