Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
- Well suited for use in aircraft, ships, and construction areas.
- OM1, OM2, OM3, and OM4 multimode cables are also available.
- Get the connectors you want: ST, SC, LC, and MT-RJ in 10 different combinations.
- Choose from 12 different colors.
- Select from 13 lengths ranging from 1 to 30 meters.
- Get high performance at data rates up to 1 Gbps at 850 nm.
- Higher data aggregation in the backbone, riser, and high-speed parallel interconnects (HSPIs).
- Full compatibility with a broad range of laser-based and legacy protocols and applications.
How to order these cables:
Once you've decided what type of cable you want, download the product data-sheet to see how to build your cable part number. It's super easy and super convenient. No need to get a custom quote.
Examples of fiber optic cable codes:
FOCMR62-001M-STST-BL = Cable with a PVC jacket, 62.5-micron core, 1-meter length, ST-ST connectors in blue.
FOCMP50-008M-STLC-OR = Cable with a plenum jacket, 50-micron core, 8-meter length, ST-LC connectors in orange.
FOCMRLZH-030M-SCLC-YL = Cable with a LS0H jacket, 9-micron core, 30-meter length, SC-LC connectors in yellow.
Jacket: CMR (PVC), CMP (Plenum); Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H)
Core: OM3 Laser Optimized 50 micron
Length: 001M- (1 Meter); 002M- (2 Meters); 003M- (3 Meters); 004M- (4 Meters); 005M- (5 Meters); 006M- (6 Meters); 007M- (7 Meters); 008M- (8 Meters); 010M- (10 Meters); 015M- (15 Meters); 020M- (20 Meters); 025M- (25 Meters); 030M- (30 Meters)
Connectors: STST- (ST to ST); SCSC- (SC to SC); LCLC- (LC to LC); MTMT- (MT-RJ to MT-RJ); STSC- (ST to SC); STLC- (ST to LC); STMT- (ST to MT-RJ); SCLC- (SC to LC); LCMT- (LC to MT-RJ); SCMT- (SC to MT-RJ)
Color: BL (Blue); OR (Orange); GN (Green); BR (Brown); GR (Gray); WH (White); RD (Red); BK (Black); YL (Yellow); VT (Violet); PK (Pink); AQ (Aqua)
- Guaranteed for life!
- Low smoke zero halogen jacket reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion.
- Color code fiber networks for different applications, departments, and security levels.