Black Box Fiber Optic Duplex Patch Network Cable
- Well suited for use in aircraft, ships, and construction areas.
- OM1, OM2, and OM3 multimode plus single-mode cables are also available.
- Choose from 12 colors, four connector options, and 13 standard lengths.
- 10-Gbps compliant per IEEE 802.3ae.
- It provides an upgrade path from 10-Gbps to 40-Gbps and beyond.
- Use with 850-nm VCSELs and LED laser light sources.
- Backward compatible with OM1, OM2, and OM3 cable.
- PVC and plenum jackets are also available.
- Choose from 12 colors, 13 lengths, 4 cores, and 10 connector combinations.
Color-code fiber networks for different applications, departments, and security levels. Make finance green and sales white. Red cables can indicate connections for secure switches or security equipment.
With more than 16,000 standard part numbers, Black Box offers the largest selection of colored fiber cable in the industry.
How to order these cables:
Once you've decided what type of cable you want, download the product data-sheet to see how to build your cable part number. It's super easy and super convenient. No need to get a custom quote.
Examples of fiber optic cable codes:
FOCMR62-001M-STST-BL = Cable with a PVC jacket, 62.5-micron core, 1-meter length, ST-ST connectors in blue.
FOCMP50-008M-STLC-OR = Cable with a plenum jacket, 50-micron core, 8-meter length, ST-LC connectors in orange.
FOCMRLZH-030M-SCLC-YL = Cable with a LS0H jacket, 9-micron core, 30-meter length, SC-LC connectors in yellow.
Jacket: CMR (PVC), CMP (Plenum); Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H)
Core: OM3 Laser Optimized 50 micron
Length: 001M- (1 Meter); 002M- (2 Meters); 003M- (3 Meters); 004M- (4 Meters); 005M- (5 Meters); 006M- (6 Meters); 007M- (7 Meters); 008M- (8 Meters); 010M- (10 Meters); 015M- (15 Meters); 020M- (20 Meters); 025M- (25 Meters); 030M- (30 Meters)
Connectors: STST- (ST to ST); SCSC- (SC to SC); LCLC- (LC to LC); MTMT- (MT-RJ to MT-RJ); STSC- (ST to SC); STLC- (ST to LC); STMT- (ST to MT-RJ); SCLC- (SC to LC); LCMT- (LC to MT-RJ); SCMT- (SC to MT-RJ)
Color: BL (Blue); OR (Orange); GN (Green); BR (Brown); GR (Gray); WH (White); RD (Red); BK (Black); YL (Yellow); VT (Violet); PK (Pink); AQ (Aqua)
- Send data up to 500 meters at 10-Gbps.
- Color code fiber networks for different applications, departments, and security levels.
- Take your network to 10-GbE.
- Low smoke zero halogen jacket reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during combustion.
- Guaranteed for life!