Black Box CAT6 EZ Shielded Plug - 25-Pack
EZ RJ45 Cat6 modular plugs make accurately terminating your Shielded Cat6 cabling a breeze.
Simply insert the cable wires into the connector so they go through the nose of the plug, and then use the FT1100A or FT1200A EZ RJ45 crimp tool to complete the termination. Not only does the EZ plug design make terminating your connections faster, but it also reduces wasted crimps and scraps by allowing you to easily confirm your wiring is correct when the wires are fed through the connector nose.
They feature 50 Micron Gold plated contacts to ensure optimal performance, and work with round solid or stranded cable. Available in packs of 25, 50 and 100, and in an unshielded plug.
FCC compliant, UL rated, and compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
- Simple one-piece design eliminates loading bar and liners
- Make faster terminations and reduce wasted crimps and scraps.
- For use with FT1100A and FT1200A EZ RJ45 Crimp Tools
- 50 Micron Gold Plated Contacts for optimal performance
- Shielded internal ground
- Works with solid or stranded cable
- Backward compatible with Cat5e
- Guaranteed for life!