Black Box Agility VGA to DVI-D Video Converter - USB Powered
- Supports USB keyboards, mice, and USB peripherals.
- Four computers share up to four different USB peripherals (2 HID, 2 USB 2.0).
- True USB 2.0 emulation technology.
- Front-panel push buttons and hotkey functions for easy computer selection.
The VGA to DVI-D Converter enables you to convert and adjust analog video for output on a single-link DVI-D display.
Mix and match
This converter is ideal for applications with a mix of old and new equipment, such as older PC CPUs with just analog video output and newer digital displays. It supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 HZ.
Even better, this plug-n-play converter automatically calibrates for horizontal and vertical position on the DVI screen. You can also manually adjust the positioning.
The converter includes EDID management, which is critical in VGA to DVI-D conversion. EDID management ensures that the correct settings are passed through.
The converter is USB powered and requires no separate power adapter. Instead it draws less than 300 mA from a spare USB port on the computer. A USB pass-through port on the converter enables a low-powered USB device to be connected so the total number of USB ports remain available for other uses.
The converter is flash upgradeable enabling custom EDID adjustments for non-standard operations. The upgrades are achieved via the USB port.
Adjust the picture
A Virtual Control Panel (VCP) app enables you to adjust the brightness, tone, and sharpness of the picture. You can also adjust the vertical and horizontal video alignment.
- USB powered for easy in-line installations.
- EDID management ensures clean operation.
- Automatically detects VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.