Black Box 4-Post Rack, 15U
- Weight capacity is 2000 pounds (750 pounds when on casters).
- All four uprights have RMU labels.
- Constructed of 12-gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Four-Post Stability.
- Open design provides maximum ventilation.
- M6 mounting.
- Shipped unassembled.
- Assembly hardware and mounting hardware are included.
- EIA 310-D compliant.
- Also available in 22U, 37U, 42U, 51U, and 58U.
- Guaranteed for life!
With solid four-post construction in a standard rack size at a very economical price, 4-Post Racks from Black Box are data center staples!
Our 4-Post Rack combines the stability of a cabinet with the airflow of an open rack. It's tough, too-its 12-gauge steel, quality construction supports more than a ton of equipment!
The rack ships unassembled for easy transport to your site. Assembly is simple with the included hardware. You can install it as a standalone rack or bay it. To bay the rack, use our Baying Kit (RM7002-R2).
The rack conforms to the EIA standard for 19" equipment mounting and features universal M6 mounting holes. It comes with 50 M6 cage nuts and screws for mounting.