Black Box 25-Pack Gray Unshielded CAT6 Keystone Jack, 110 Punchdown, TAA
- Work with our GigaTrue CAT6 Cables.
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-C.2 CAT6 requirements.
- Data transmission rates up to 250 MHz.
- Completely backward compatible with CAT5e, CAT5, and CAT3 components.
- Universal wiring.
- Labeled with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Feature a keystone style for snap-in installation.
- IDC contacts are phosphor bronze with tin plating.
- Nose contacts feature 50-micron gold plating over 100-micron nickel underplating.
- Make easy terminations using a 110 tool.
- The termination retention stuffer cap provides strain relief while enabling you to easily check terminations.
- Designed so they provide an exact color match and perfect fit for our GigaStation2 Wallplates and GigaStation2 Surface-Mount Housings.
- Also available in other colors and in single packs.
- Guaranteed for life!
- High-density, compact design makes these jacks ideal for multimedia applications.
- Designed for use in our ETL-Verified GigaTrue® CAT6 channel.
- Component level provides better performance and stability in the overall channel.