The KVX HDMI KVM Extender lets you control a server, or computer over single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable at distances of up to 30 km (depending on the SFP used, fiber type, and fiber bandwidth). PC connection cables are included with this product making it a solution that is ready right out of the box.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console. KVX is the perfect low-cost solution for transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses, and extended workstations.
KVX Series Extenders also includes local video allowing access to an additional monitor at the Transmitter side. Perfect for any situation that requires monitoring of connected PCs.
KVX Series Extenders are TAA compliant and backed by free lifetime technical support.
KVX Series Extenders are a perfect fit for cost-conscious users in search of a feature-rich solution allowing them to operate servers or PCs from remote locations. Or, customers who require control of systems that are physically inaccessible, placed in secure locations, or in otherwise harsh environments. This can include command and control operations, server management, distribution monitoring, or utilities process control centers.
- Local video port loopback for monitoring on transmitter (TX) unit
- Supports EDID pass-through
- Bi-directional audio via speaker/mic connection
- Supports RS-232 peripheral (serial) devices
- Transparent USB 2.0 extension supports HID devices, mass storage devices
- HDMI video resolution up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz over Fiber optic
- HDMI video resolution up to UHD 4K
- Remote access up to 30 kilometers