Axiom 960GB C565n Series SATA M.2 22x80 SSD 6Gb/s SATA-III - TAA Compliant
The Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD combines performance and reliability with low power operation to make the ideal mobile drive. The high read and write performance will satisfy the most demanding power user. While the low power mode extends battery life for the road warrior.
Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 565MB/sec transfers, the Axiom C565n Series M.2 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA 6Gb/s interface on large transfers. Performance reaches enterprise class standards with up to 86,000 IOPS.
A robust LDPC algorithm and StaticDataRefresh technology protect the data. Efficient bad block management and reduced write amplification further bolster endurance. Drive health is monitored using an SSD-specific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides data protection unrivaled in the storage industry.
- Is power and energy-efficient to ensure maximum reliability
- Offers larger storage base capacity with maximum efficiency
- With a capacity of 960 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- The high-read speed of 565 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 525 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
- M.2 2280 form factor for added reliability and dependability