Axiom 10Gbs Quad Port RJ45 PCIe 3.0 x8 NIC Card for Dell - 540-BBVP
Axiom's 10GbE Copper Network Adapters are the latest generation of high-performance PCIe 3.0 x8 Lane 10 Gigabit NIC Cards, based on the Intel XL710 controller. The server adapter simplifies migration to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), Provides iSCSI FCoE Virtualization and Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP).
- Low cost, low power, 10GbE performance for the entire datacenter.
- New generation single, dual and quad -port 1OGBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY
- Standard CAT6a cabling with RJ45 connectors.
- Supports NBASE-T technology (2.5 and 5.0 GbE over CAT 5e)
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10GbE.
- PCI Express - (PCIe) v3.0 with up to 8.0 GT/s
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 8000 MB/s with PCI Express 3.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable