ATEN Video Extender
VE150A video extender comprises a local transmitting unit and a remote receiving unit which are connected by standard Cat 5e cables. The distance of both units can be extended up to 150m. It is ideal for factories and construction sites, or any location where the display may need to expose in a risky setting, but you want the system to be kept in a safe location.
- Uses Cat 5e cables to connect the local and remote units
- Supports one local and one remote display
- Long distance transmission - up to 150 m
- Adjustable gain control - manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Superior video quality - up to 1920x1200 (30 m);1600x1200 (100 m); 1280x1024 (150 m)
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync monitors
- Supports wide screen formats
- Supports hot-plugging
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x User Instructions
- 1 x VE150AR Video Extender (Remote unit)
- 1 x VGA Cable
- 2 x Power Adapters
- ATEN Technology Inc
- Audio & Video Consoles/Extenders
- Environmental Certification:WEEE
- Environmentally Friendly:Yes
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer Part Number:VE150A
- Network & Communication
- Package Contents:1 x VE150AT Video Extender (Local unit)
- Product Name:Video Extender
- Transmitter Height:0.89"
- Transmitter Weight (Approximate):8.47 oz
- Transmitter Width:3.56"
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!