ATEN KH1516A KVM Switch
The KH1516A KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Operators can take control of up to 16 computers. By daisy chaining up to 31 additional switches, as many as 512 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console.
- Two-Level Password Security- Supports one administrator and ten user profiles. Password protection prevents unauthorized accessing to the installation
- Multiplatform support - PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Multiple User Accounts -Supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Three port selection methods: Manual (via front panel pushbuttons), Hotkey, and multi-language OSD (On Screen Display)
- Configue port access rights for users on a port - by - port basis
- Superior Video Quality- Supports the video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz for up to 30 meters, 1600 x 1200 @60Hz for up to 40 meters, and 1280 x 1024 @75Hz for up to 50 meters*
- Console conversion - any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations (PS/2&USB) supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- By daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1516A switches, as many as 512 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Space-Saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- One KVM console control up to 16 directly connected computers
- ATEN Technology Inc
- KVM Switchboxes
- Manufacturer Part Number:KH1516A
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Model:KH1516A
- Product Name:KH1516A KVM Switch
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!