ATEN DVI Dual View KVM Extender-TAA Compliant
The CE604 is a DVI Dual View USB based KVM Extender that features Dual View functionality, which enables the video output to seamlessly display on two monitors. With RS-232 serial functionality, it allows access to a computer system from a remote console up to 60 m away. The CE604 is built for control and security purposes, and is targeted towards financial and industrial markets.
The CE604 is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners. In addition, it supports an advanced PC Wake Up feature, which allows you to simply press a pushbutton from the remote dual view console to wake a PC at the local site. The CE604 eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an effi cient and flexible solution.
- Manual compensation control to adjust video signal quality in order to compensate for distance
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz at 30 m; 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz at 60 m
- Compatible with other ATEN Dual View KVM devices, such as CS1642A/ CS1644A and CS1762A/CS1764A
- RS-232 serial channel - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Baud Rate up to 9600 bps)
- Supports PC wakeup function via one pushbutton or hotkey
- Supports Real DDC bypass and ATEN default EDID technology - set up various configurations via hotkeys
- Audio Enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Supports Dual View video source transmission (one PC with two video output ports)
- Transmit speaker, keyboard, mouse, DDC and one DVI via one Cat5 cable; RS-232, microphone and another DVI by adding a second Cat 5e cable
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 60 m using two Cat 5e cables