ATEN 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
The 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switch allows any of the 8 HDMI input signals to be routed to any of the 8 HDMI output channels with no compromise on flexibility. Multiple methods are available when it comes to controlling the device, such as through the front panel pushbuttons, RS-232, and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. Plus, the VM5808HA supports ATEN Video Matrix Control app for device status viewing and controlling. It can also be integrated with ATEN Control System, a platform where Ethernet-based ATEN Video Matrix Switches and third-party devices (such as projectors, lights, AV devices) are centrally monitored, managed, and controlled. Signal management is made efficient with the front panel LCD, giving users a quick view of all port connections. In addition, the local HDMI output port allows real-time monitoring of multiple sources on a single display exactly where the Matrix Switch is located.
As the ultimate video wall solution, the FPGA-based VM5808HA features ATEN's exclusive Seamless Switch technology, ensuring uninterrupted video streams, real-time control, and stable signal transmission. The built-in scaler automatically scales any input video feed to match the native resolution of the output display for the best video and picture quality. To prevent screen tearing, the VM5808HA adopts FrameSync technology to synchronize the scaler output frame rates to the input signal frame rates, guaranteeing stunning tear-free video walls.
Speaking of audio functionality, the Matrix Switch features audio de-embedding, enabling digital audio from any HDMI input to be assigned to the stereo output for added flexibility of installation. The VM5808HA is an HDMI video routing solution ideal for scenarios where customizable, real-time AV signal transportation from multiple sources to one or more destinations is required, from control centers, server rooms, to any kind of video wall applications.
- Routes any of 8 HDMI sources to any of 8 HDMI displays
- Local HDMI output - enables previewing of up to 8 video sources in a multi-view window
- Multiple system configuration methods including front panel pushbuttons / RS-232 / Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connection, ATEN Video Matrix Control app, and ATEN Control System
- Device status can be viewed and controlled via ATEN Video Matrix Control App
- Video Wall functionality via intuitive web GUI* allows for customization of up to 16 layouts for any type of video walls
- Built-in scaler automatically converts input resolutions for optimal appearance on the display
- FrameSync - prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
- ATEN Seamless Switch technology* - adopts FPGA to unify video formats so as to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching, and stable signal transmission
- EDID Expert - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolution across different screens
- Audio enabled; HDMI audio can be extracted to stereo audio