ATEN 4-port USB 2.0 CAT 5 Extender (100m)
The UCE32100 is a 4-port USB 2.0 CAT 5 Extender is a two-unit device that serves as a Transmitter and a Receiver. It provides a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 2.0 standard, to ensure reliable data communication.
The UCE32100 can extend the USB transmission distance of up to 100 meters from your computer via a Cat 5 Ethernet cable. The power supply at the receiver UCE32100 unit helps provide sufficient power to any type of USB device, such as POS, flash drives, webcams, scanners, or printers, etc.
A true plug-and-play solution, the UCE32100 is compatible with all leading operating systems. With its durable metal housing, this high-quality USB extender provides a fast and flexible solution for industrial applications. In addition, the compact size with wall mounting and din rail included enables space-saving installation.
- Supports Windows®, OS X®, and Linux®
- DC jack lock kit included to ensure durable power adapter connection
- Compact size with wall mounting and din rail included for flexible installation
- Power supply for remote unit to ensure power delivery to multiple devices at once
- An integrated four port hub allows for extension of up to four USB devices without the need for an additional hub
- USB Lossless - Higher compatibility of remote USB devices
- Supports all USB 2.0 devices up to 480Mbps
- True USB 2.0 transparent extension over CAT 5 cabling up to 100 meters