ATEN 4-Port True 4K HDMI Switch with Dual Output VS482B
The ATEN VS482B Switch is an ideal solution for application requiring superior video resolution of True 4K when connecting 4 HDMI A/V sources to 2 HDMI displays. Complying with HDMI 2.0 standards, the switch's Audio Return Channel (ARC) function allows users to send audio without having to attach a separate audio cable.
Furthermore, the VS482B offers switching methods between HDMI sources by front panel pushbuttons, IR remote control and RS-232 commands, enabling users to effortlessly select desired input. Equipped with EDID Expert™, the VS482B benefits users with optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up and highest-quality display across different screens. Featuring above functionalities provides you a practical solution for auditorium, home theater, meeting rooms, trade shows, shopping centers, and more.
- Allows up to 4 HDMI A/V sources to be connected to 2 HDMI displays
- Superior video quality - up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4); HDR supported
- HDMI 2.0 (3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports Auto Switch - the VS482B automatically switches to a newly plugged-in source
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) function - connects an HDMI cable to the ARC port to send audio from your source device to your audio/video receiver
- OSD for system configuration settings and information display
- Switching between HDMI input sources via front panel pushbuttons, IR remote control and RS-232 commands
- EDID Expert™ - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolution across different screens
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control port for high-end system control
- HDMI audio can be extracted to stereo audio and digital audio (optical/coaxial) outputs