ATEN 2-Port USB HDMI Dual Display Secure KVM Switch with CAC (PSD PP v4.0 Compliant)
ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142H4C is specifically designed to meet the stringent security requirement of secure defense and intelligence installations. ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142H4C is compliant with PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) standard certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142H4C provides isolation between computer sources and peripherals while sharing a single keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, and Common Access Card (CAC) reader between connected computers of various security classifications. Compliance with PSD PP v4.0 ensures peripheral sharing capabilities provide maximum user data security when switching port focus, preventing unauthorized data flows or leakage between connected sources. Key protections include isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtration and management, strict audio filtration, and always-on tamper-proof design, keeping sensitive assets isolated and providing advanced security and a user friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
To enhance security, ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142H4C only offers manual switching methods including front panel pushbuttons and Remote Port Selector (RPS). With multi - layered security, ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch CS1142H4C ensures high-level desktop security and data safekeeping for applications such as government and military agencies, healthcare providers, banking and finance institutions, and other organizations that often handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks.
- True data path isolation - data cannot be transferred between computers
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Strict audio filtration protects against audio leakage.
- LED indicators for peripheral filtering and KVM security status
- Port selection via pushbuttons / Remote Port Selector (RPS) only to enhance security
- Restricted peripheral connectivity - non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices), video, or authentication device connections are rejected
- Non-reprogrammable firmware - prevents reprogramming the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch's firmware
- Tamper-evident labels - provides visual indication of any attempt to access the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch's internal components
- Always-on chassis intrusion detection - renders the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch series inoperable when physical tampering is detected
- Compliant with PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) security requirements