ASUSTOR Lockerstor 10 AS6510T SAN/NAS Storage System
Dual 10 and 2.5 Gigabit ports. Faster than ever.
The all new Lockerstor series of NAS feature dual Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as dual Realtek 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. With a managed switch that supports multiple speeds, take advantage of up to 20 gbps of speed with both 10-Gigabit ports or up to 5 gbps on both 2.5-Gigabit ports.
The recently updated ADM features an updated Linux Kernel and additional performance enhancements. The Lockerstor series introduce M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD caching increasing performance.
1. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching increases performance by up to 60%.
2. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching is faster than if all bays were filled with SATA SSDs while remaining cheaper.
With dual 10-Gigabit Ethernet, bottlenecks on NVMe SSDs have been lifted, making the Lockerstor one of the fastest NAS devices ever.
Ten Bay with M.2 SSD Cache flexible storage
The AS6510T is a cost-effective large capacity NAS designed for enterprise environments.The AS6510T supports online capacity expansion, allowing for the flexible purchase of enterprise storage equipment. When your budget and storage requirements are smaller, you can purchase a smaller number of hard disks. Additional disks can be purchased as your storage requirements grow. Combined with ASUSTOR's MyArchive storage technology, this allows you to effectively achieve unlimited storage.
Powerful and high efficient cooling design
The Lockerstor utilizes PWM fans with smart speed controls and heatsinks with push-pin mounting to achieve optimal airflow, enhancing stability and maintaining high performance even under high loads.
The Lockerstor's improved design features improved heatsinks that are taller than previous models to ensure even more efficient cooling and heat dissipation.
Easily upgrade memory by opening the chassis.
The Lockerstor comes with 8 Gigabytes of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 32GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
24/7 Reliability and Durability
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
Protected From the Inside and Out
Protect your data from loss, damage and attacks with the Lockerstor 10. A Lockerstor is better protected by running the Linux-based ADM, employing a built-in firewall, ClamAV Antivirus, MyArchive and ADM's various backup tools help protect ransomware even better.
- SAN/NAS Storage System offers maximum storage productivity with added dependability
- Robust scalability up to 10 drives to let you expand limitlessly
- Through RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, jbod), RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- DDR4 SDRAM memory technology for fast, easy, and convenient access and retrieval of data and information
- Enjoy quick web browsing and efficiently deal with your crazy work weeks or playtime marathons with the Intel Atom 2.10 ghz processor that kicks execution into high gear
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
- Desktop form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- ADM 3.5 OS with all the creative and productive tools you need