ASUSTOR AS5304T SAN/NAS Storage System
1.5Ghz Quad-core boosts to 2.5Ghz
The AS5304T utilizes the Intel Gemini Lake Celeron J4105 Quad Core CPU and is 30% faster than Apollo lake. The Celeron J4105 also doubles the on-chip cache to 4MB, making the AS5304T one of our fastest NAS devices ever.
Upgradeable 4GB DDR4-2400 RAM
The AS5304T comes with four Gigabytes of DDR4 RAM and can be upgraded up to 8GB. DDR4 RAM provides up to 30% greater performance than DDR3 while also lowering energy requirements by 40%.
150% Faster with 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
The AS5304T provides two 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. Enable up to 150% faster performance than Gigabit Ethernet with compatible hardware and up to 5 Gbps using Link Aggregation.
All New Gaming-Inspired Theme for ADM?
Take a look at the all new gaming-inspired elements brought to ADM.
Live Streaming With Your NAS
ASUSTOR NAS devices offer live stream records in up to 4K HDR to be saved directly onto a NAS without affecting game performance. For gamers without large hard drive capacities, LAN parties and internet cafés, ADM offers iSCSI to store less demanding titles to play across multiple devices simultaneously.
YouTube and Twitch as cloud platforms are not always reliable with long-term archival of content and videos may be deleted without notice. For that, ASUSTOR provides Takeasy, an app that downloads videos from YouTube and Twitch for archival purposes and can automatically download all public content from a specific channel.
As Much Space as Needed
The AS5304T supports up to 64TB, enabling storage of large live streams and videos. Complement gameplay recordings with a NAS. Not enough? Expand your AS5304T with up to three AS6004U expansion units for a total of 192TB.
Overwhelming 4K HDR Experience
The AS5304T features HDMI 2.0a with 10bit 4K hardware decoding, HEVC decoding and VP9 10bit Profile2 decoding for a smoother experience and lower CPU usage. Use Plex Pass or a third-party player to play 4K HDR videos.
A New Look
Diamond-cut exterior with gaming-inspired elements. ASUSTOR's AS5304T features a diamond-cut exterior with new gaming-inspired aesthetic. Installation of hard drives is easy with the included toolless caddies while also supporting hot swapping.
The AS53 series devices produce only 19 decibels of noise during system standby, equivalent to the almost inaudible sound of a pin drop. During system operation, only 32 decibels of noise is produced, equivalent to the hushed tones of a quiet library, allowing the AS53 series devices to seamlessly and comfortably integrate into any living environment.
24/7 Reliability and Durability
All ASUSTOR NAS are designed for and are suitable for 24/7 use. ASUSTOR NAS devices have also undergone rigorous tests, such as drop tests and burn tests to test durability in extreme conditions. Heatsinks were added to sensitive components to dissipate heat, helping to maintain the longevity of the device.
Save Power to Save Money
ASUSTOR NAS products are designed and developed around ecologically friendly concepts. When in use, our devices consume far less power than the average computer or server. Furthermore, our advanced power control features allow you to more efficiently manage your NAS device and hard drives. This lowers your electric bill and prolongs the lifespan of your hard drives all at the same time. While in disk hibernation, the AS5304T consumes only 12.6 W of power. Under normal operating conditions it still only consumes 27 W of power.
- SAN/NAS Storage System offers maximum storage productivity with added dependability
- Connect an expansion unit, and expand up to 4 drives for additional storage on the go
- Through RAID levels (0, 1, 5, 6, 10, jbod), RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- DDR4 SDRAM memory technology for dependable data storage with maximum usability
- Up to 64 tb Data Storage Capacity - great for demanding organizational needs
- Experience responsive performance, power, adaptability and fun with Intel Celeron 1.50 ghz processor
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance
- Desktop form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- ADM 3.1 OS with all the creative and productive tools you need