Asus ZenWiFi ET8 ET8 (W-2-PK) Wi-Fi 6 IEEE 802.11ax Wireless Router
Level Up Your Mesh
WiFi 6E: The Future of WiFi
ASUS stands at the forefront of networking technology, and always brings you the very latest WiFi standards. ASUS ZenWiFi ET8 features the latest WiFi 6E, an expanded version of WiFi 6 that adds a new 6 GHz frequency band, giving better connectivity and lower latency than previous generations.
New 6 GHz Band for Stable Backhaul
5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands are getting more and more crowded with the growing number of home devices. The new 6 GHz band is reserved exclusively for WiFi 6E devices, so there's no interference from other legacy devices. This makes it ideal for use as a stable backhaul connection.
Smart & Flexible Backhaul Configuration
ASUS ZenWiFi ET8 gives you flexible backhaul options: 6 GHz or 5GHz wireless, and Ethernet. The router intelligently chooses the most reliable method for you, based on connection quality. If you prefer, you can also manually choose the type of backhaul connection.
WiFi 6E Boosts Maximum Capacity
WiFi 6E provides seven extra 160 MHz channels to meet the growing needs of home devices. There's no need for DFS on 6 GHz band, so your WiFi 6E devices can enjoy immediate zero-wait connections. ZenWiFi ET8 is also fully compatible with all your existing WiFi devices, so you can use it right now.
WiFi 6E | Put Your WiFi into Top Gear!
With a total bandwidth of up to of 6600 Mbps, ZenWiFi ET8 is up to 2.2X faster than tri-band AC3000 (WiFi 5) routers.
The ZenWiFi ET8 system consists of a pair of ASUS AXE6600 WiFi 6E routers, featuring unique technologies that give you superfast, reliable and secure WiFi connections - inside or outside your home!
Instant Guard Makes Public WiFi Secure
ASUS Instant Guard uses the power of your ZenWiFi ET8 to add rock-solid VPN security to any public WiFi connections you use. It helps protect your private information such as credit card details, business data, emails and more.
Flexible Network Naming
Uniquely, ZenWiFi lets you choose how you name your WiFi networks: a single name for everything, or separate names for each frequency band. The choice is yours!
Easier-than-ever Setup | 3-step setup with the ASUS Router app
Turn on ASUS ZenWiFi ET8
Create a WiFi network name and an admin account
Wait for several minutes, and you're done!
What makes ASUS ZenWiFi so easy to set up?
- Auto synchronization: One-time setup, with auto synchronization for every hub in the package.
- Auto identifying: each unit can work as the main router or as a node. ZenWiFi identifies the main router by detecting its WAN connection, so you don't have to tell it.
- Create a wireless network and share your Internet connection and files with other devices while checking emails
- Uses ISM Band to connect your computers, wireless printers, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices for a smooth network experience
- For USB-enabled devices accessibility, the router comes with a built-in USB port
- Can be placed on the desktop surface for standalone installation