Asus Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI Desktop Motherboard - AMD Chipset - Socket sWRX8 - Extended ATX
AMD WRX80 Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO extended-ATX workstation motherboard with Intel dual 10 G LAN, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C port, 7 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slots, 3 x M.2 PCIe 4.0, ASMB9-iKVM, 2 x U.2 and 16 power stages
- AMD sWRX8 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO Series Processors
- Ultrafast connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C port, 10 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, 3 x M.2 PCIe 4.0, HYPER M.2 x16 Gen 4 card and Intel® X550-AT2 dual 10Gb Ethernet
- ASMB9-iKVM remote management: BMC chip to provide intelligence for its IPMI architecture for out-of-band management to enhance hardware-level control for improved IT efficiency
- Powerful performance: 16 power stages, multi-GPU support and R-DIMM memory support
- Trusted stability: Tested for 24/7 dependability, validated for solid compatibility and equipped with SafeSlot for ultimate security
Ultimate power for professional productivity
ASUS Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI is engineered to unleash the incredible power of the latest AMD® Ryzen® Threadripper™ Pro series processors and is a reliable foundation for professional creative workloads that benefit from multi-core CPUs, such as video editing and 3D rendering. Additionally, seven PCIe 4.0 slots with SafeSlot fortification deliver exceptional performance with the latest high-power graphics cards.
With metallic black aluminum extrusions, stainless steel black mesh with highlighted details, and a transparent smoky gray I/O cover, Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI presents a professional, low-profile look for content creators.
Pro WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI features seven PCIe® 4.0 x16 slots for high-powered graphics cards, enabling enhanced performance for professional design, modeling and simulation, and rendering applications.
- Compatible Ryzen Threadripper PRO processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless standard support enables a hassle-free peripheral connection
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Extended ATX desktop motherboard