APC SurgeArrest Home/Office 8-Outlets Surge Suppressor
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer
- Adjustable Cable Management
- Building wiring fault indicator
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Fail Safe Mode
- Noise Filtering
- Phone Line Splitter
- Protection Working Indicator
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Right Angle Plug
- Transformer Block Spacing
- 180 degree Rotating Cord Retainer - A 180-degree rotating cord with strain relief offers flexibility in positioning the SurgeArrest, and in routing the power cord.
- Adjustable Cable Management - Keeps cords and cables neat and organized.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Data-line Protection - Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from ?back door? electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.