APC C Type AV Power Filter 2-Outlets Surge Suppressor
This C Type AV Power Filter 2-Outlets Surge Suppressor provide best-in-class protection against surges, spikes and even lightning. Isolated noise filter banks can improve sound and video quality by eliminating harmful electrical noise interference. With the C Type Power Filter, you can rest assured that your home audio-video system is protected and will give you the best performance your system can provide.
- Always on Outlets - 8 outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and 2 always on outlets. You can plug 8 power cords including 3 transformers at the same time. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets. The equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- Noise Filtering - Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Overload Indicator - Indicator illuminates when connected equipment draws more power than unit?s capacity. To remedy the condition, unplug less vital equipment.
- Right Angle Plug - Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Status Indicator LED's - Dual Status Indicator - Alerts you to the unit's power status. Green indicates it's ready for use. The Red indicator signals the unit's shutdown to save your automobile battery from draining.