APC by Schneider Electric Switched Rack AP8959 24-Outlets PDU
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power cycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment to avoid circuit overload. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, Command Line Interface, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, and locking IEC receptacles.
- PDU allows power to be more efficiently distributed and controlled
- With the installation of racks, you can cut down on cooling cost
- With switched PDU, remotely monitor, connect or disconnect data center loads
- Manufacturer Part Number:AP8959
- Power Equipment
- Product Line:Switched Rack
- Product Model:AP8959
- Product Name:Switched Rack AP8959 24-Outlets PDU
- Schneider Electric SA
- Weight (Approximate):12.63 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!