APC by Schneider Electric SurgeArrest Essential 6-Outlet Surge Suppressor/Protector
APC PE63 SurgeArrest Double Pack
Reliable and safe protection from lightning, surges, and spikes
The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the primary level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger power surges and more common power fluctuations. Six surge protected outlets, status indicator LED lights and our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy make this APC by Schneider Electric product the best value for quality surge protection.
As one of the world's largest and most respected power protection designers and manufacturers, APC is relied upon daily for power protection and availability. APC products offer the maximum level of protection, safety, convenience, and reliability.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering - Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- Noise Filtering - Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.