APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS X 1.92KVA Rack/Tower Convertible UPS
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- APC USB communications - Enables communications with SMX, SMT, SRT and SURTD Smart-UPS models using historical APC proprietary USB usages.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.