APC by Schneider Electric Essential SurgeArrest 6 Outlet 6 Foot Cord 120V, White and Grey
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering - Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- Noise Filtering - Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Right Angle Plug - Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.