APC by Schneider Electric AR8715 Cable Manager
This 6" wide, high capacity vertical cable manager for 2 and 4 Post open frame racks features a single-sided cable channel with multiple internal cable tie-off locations and smooth plastic fingers at 1U increments for organized patching applications.
- Unassembled for rapid assembly onsite - Vertical cable managers are packaged unassembled and designed with a simple snap together design for rapid onsite assembly and installation.
- Horizontal cable routing front-to-back - Pass-through holes and mounting slots support horizontal cable troughs for front-to-back cable pass-through using cable management accessory AR8016ABLK.
- High capacity cable finger design - Cable managers feature high capacity slim cable fingers to provide maximum capacity at every rack space unit and a rigid design to decrease deflection when cables are routed in/out of the cable manager channel.
- Fiber management - Supports toolless installation of AR8444 fiber spools.
- Dual-hinging full length door - Door installs quickly without tools and hinges from the left or right to allow access inside the vertical cable manager channel.
- Cable protection - Smooth plastic fingers provide proper bend radius.
- Cable management tie-off backplate for accessories - Backplates feature multiple mounting holes for toolless accessory installation of cable management accessories such as hook-and-loop cable managers and straps (AR8621) and fiber spools for excess fiber slack management (AR8444).