APC by Schneider Electric APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD RM 120V with Network Card
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 5 minute at full load
- CD with Software
- Documentation CD
- Form Factor:Rack-mountable
- General Purpose UPS
- Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:SMT750RM2UNC
- Package Contents:APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD RM 120V with Network Card
- Power Equipment
- Product Line:Smart-UPS
- Product Name:APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD RM 120V with Network Card
- Rack Height:2U
- Rack Mounting Support Rails
- Schneider Electric SA
- Smart UPS signalling RS-232 Cable
- Temperature Probe
- USB Cable
- Weight (Approximate):38 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!