APC by Schneider Electric ACF202BLK Rack Side Air Distribution System
Housing equipment with side to side airflow creates many challenges for IT and facility managers, particularly in regards to cooling. Because most enclosures are designed for a front to back airflow pattern, it is difficult to maintain ideal operating temperatures on side to side airflow equipment. The Rack Side Air Distribution Unit is a 2U rack mountable air distribution product for networking equipment or servers with side to side airflow. It pulls in conditioned air from the front of the rack and distributes it to the side air intake of the networking equipment.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Mounting rails - Adjustable depth allows the unit to fit APC NetShelter enclosures or other 19"" EIA-310-D enclosures.
- Fan control switches - Users can turn one or both fans on and off depending on the heat load.
- Dual fans - Provides fault tolerance in the event of a fan failure.
- Air turning vane - Directs air up or down the side of the rack, supplying cool air to the inlet of side-to-side airflow equipment.