Advantech 5-port Ind. Unmanaged GbE Switch
The EKI-2725 supports Gigabit Ethernet. The power is a +12 ~ 48 V DC redundant input design, and is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later secures the system from overload currents. Each port of EKI-2725 has 2 LED's to show the link status transmission speed and collision status. It also provides a relay output for an event alarm. In the event of a power failure, the built-in LED will activate the alarm to notify administrators. Engineers can simply verify the hardware status by checking the LED, and have troubleshooting easy and quick. EKI-2725 comes with compact metal housing that rates IP30 to help against from dusty industrial environments.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- DIN Rail Mountable form factor for added reliability and dependability