AddOn Supermicro AOC-E10GSFPSR Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 300m, LC, DOM)
Supermicro® AOC-E10GSFPSR Compatible 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 300m, LC, DOM). A 100% Supermicro® SFP+ transceiver that operates at 850nm over multi-mode fiber, with a maximum reach of 300m connected via a LC connector. This Supermicro® compatible SFP+ transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and data-traffic and application tested to ensure it is 100% compliant and functional. Our SFP+ transceiver will initialize and perform identically to Supermicro's transceiver and is built to meet or exceed Supermicro's specifications, and comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. The actual part shipped may have a different part number, but will be functionally identical and 100% compatible. Trade Agreements Act (TAA) versions of this part are available.
- SFP+ offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- Optical Fiber media support for a dependable and productive connectivity
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- SFP+ with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability