AddOn Rad XFP-4D Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-SR XFP Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 300m, LC, DOM)
SKU: MPN: XFP-4D-AO UPC:
Reasons to Buy
This Rad¬Æ XFP-4D compatible XFP transceiver provides 10GBase-SR throughput up to 300m over multi-mode fiber (MMF) at a wavelength of 850nm using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Rad¬Æ transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:XFP-4D-AO
- Network Hardware
- Weight (Approximate):6.40 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!