AddOn Rad XFP-3DH Compatible TAA Compliant 10GBase-ER XFP Transceiver (SMF, 1550nm, 40km, LC, DOM)
This Rad® XFP-3DH compatible XFP transceiver provides 10GBase-ER throughput up to 40km over single-mode fiber (SMF) at a wavelength of 1550nm using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Rad® transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- XFP offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10GBase-ER technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Single-mode fiber mode support for dependable connectivity with maximum usability
- XFP with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability