AddOn Rad SFP-23AED Compatible TAA Compliant 1000Base-BX SFP Transceiver (SMF, 1310nmTx-1550nmRx, 40km, LC, DOM)
This Rad¬Æ SFP-23AED compatible SFP transceiver provides 1000Base-BX throughput up to 40km over single-mode fiber (SMF) at a bidirectional wavelength of 1310nmTx and 1550nmRx using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Rad¬Æ transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With 1000Base-BX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:SFP-23AED-AO
- Network Hardware
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!