AddOn QSFP28 Module
This Cisco compatible QSFP28 transceiver provides 100GBase-CLR4 throughput up to 2km over single-mode fiber (SMF) using a wavelength of 1310nm via an LC connector. It can operate at temperatures between 0 and 70C. Our transceiver is built to meet or exceed OEM specifications and is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with Cisco. It has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and tested for data-traffic and application to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. All of our transceivers comply with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards to provide seamless network integration. Additional product features include Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM) support which allows access to real-time operating parameters. This transceiver is Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- QSFP28 offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- 100GBase-CLR4 network technology for fast, dependable connectivity with maximum efficiency
- Provides high performance and flexible solution with 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- For transmitting data at gigabit speed over hundreds of miles with little integrity loss, single-mode fiber optic is an ideal solution
- QSFP28 with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability