AddOn MSA and TAA Compliant 40GBase-SR4 QSFP+ Transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 150m, MPO, DOM)
Industry Standard 40GBase-SR QSFP+ transceiver (MMF, 850nm, 150m, MPO). An Industry Standard QSFP+ transceiver that operates at 850nm over multi-mode fiber, with a maximum reach of 150m connected via a MPO connector. This Industry Standard QSFP+ transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and data-traffic and application tested to ensure it is 100% compliant and functional. Our QSFP+ transceiver is built to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. The actual part shipped may have a different part number, but will be functionally identical and 100% compatible. Trade Agreements Act (TAA) versions of this part are available.
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- 40Gigabit Ethernet - Designed to provide high-performance Ethernet connection while minimizing power and CPU cycles' utilization
- With 40GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Compatibility:MSA Compliant
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:QSFP-40GBASE-SR4-AO
- Network Hardware
- TAA Compliant:Yes
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!