AddOn MSA and TAA Compliant 40GBase-CU QSFP+ to QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable (Passive Twinax, 4m)
MSA Compliant 40GBase-CU QSFP+ to QSFP+ direct attach cable (Passive Copper, 4m). A MSA Compliant 40GBase-CU QSFP+ to QSFP+ twinax direct attached cable that operates over passive copper, with a maximum reach of 4.00m (13.12ft). This twinax cable has been programmed, uniquely serialized, and data-traffic and application tested to ensure it is 100% compliant and functional. Our direct attached cable is built to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards. The actual part shipped may have a different part number, but will be functionally identical and 100% compatible. Trade Agreements Act (TAA) versions of this part are available.
- 40Gigabit Ethernet - Designed to provide high-performance Ethernet connection while minimizing power and CPU cycles' utilization
- With 40GBase-CU technology, get up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over twinaxial cable
- Compatibility:MSA Compliant
- Depth:13.1 ft
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:QSFP-40G-PDAC4M-AO
- Network Hardware
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!